The below comments were taken directly from anonymous evaluation forms that each person submits during and after class. They are retained electronically and are open to review upon request. These are some of the comments from classes in 2018. Click here to go back to the main page.
- You did a great job. You are great at keeping everyone’s attention.
- Very interactive-class participation.
- Very educational. This was an eye opener personally.
- Very informative and beneficial!
- I love your attitude.
- This section caused me to take my communication style into perspective and showed me ways I could be more effective personally and professionally.
- I really liked how she used outside sources to help shows examples, ‘failed to meet expectations.’
- I like actually being able to visually ‘get’ (I say that term loosely) what they have. Example: Autism is ‘no filter’.
- Interesting history of illnesses with it focused on our job.
- Providing ways and means of self-care in examples is so important.
- There were so many little things I wrote down on how to handle certain calls or even how to take care of myself and it was so helpful!
- This class was useful as well as fantastic! The course matter was interesting and eye opening. Emily provided examples of calls to provide insights into what to expect. She addressed all questions and did not sugar coat the answers. I found this to be an invaluable lesson.
- The role play is a good idea because it helps people learn and really pay attention because some people are more hands-on learning.
- I really enjoyed going off of the slides and talking about personal experiences.
- The way the information was presented was easy to understand and learn.
- The back and forth question and answer throughout the presentation really helped keep attention and engagement.
- Touched base on the major illnesses and the ones that are very real!
- I appreciate how blunt and real the presentation is.
- Not only did you explain the problems that can occur to us, you also explained the way we can get help for certain problems.
- Thank you for the presentation. It really helped me.
- The whole class was fantastic and I feel I learned a lot about keeping myself healthy and keeping myself strong.
- This training class was terrific and helped me personally which I think will in turn help me professionally in this position.
- Very fun and informative course. Thank you!
Submit your review
It was touching and truly changed my mentality on so many aspects of life. This class is really amazing. Emily is relatable, funny, and just amazing.
It honesty was real, raw, and touched me. Emily is a rare gem. She truly cares about people and her honesty is EVERYTHING. The information is helpful to several aspects of life. Emily touches on real life issues and solutions. She discusses difficult problems but reflects that hope exists.
I loved the real talk that went along with the training. Knowing that there is real talk and support is amazing.
Spot on techniques to help evaluate situations with callers, co-workers, and family members.
The energy was excellent, making it stick more!
I like how Emily is very interactive and keeps everyone engaged in the class.
Emily made it very important that self care is good for us and we MUST have a plan to make you feel good. This is GREAT and she was great at sharing what we need to do.
Emily did an amazing job at sharing how this job can and will pertain to our lives every day and shared how to deal and function. Great job!